12jun10:00 am3850 HUGE 2-DAY AUCTION! NEW MOBILE SOLAR GENERATOR PARTS INVENTORY OVER $50 MILLION COST - Day 1 AuctionHUGE 2-DAY AUCTION! NEW MOBILE SOLAR GENERATOR PARTS INVENTORY OVER $50 MILLION COST - Day 1 Auction10:00 am PDT (GMT-7.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Auction Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCatalog:Yes
HUGE 2-DAY AUCTION! NEW MOBILE SOLAR GENERATOR PARTS INVENTORY OVER $50 MILLION COST – Day 1 Auction
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners
26635 Agoura Road., Suite 215 Calabasas, CA 91302
+1 818 340-3134
(Real Time Bidding Online Only) Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: 4901 Park Road, Benicia, CA 94510
2019-06-12 10:00:00 PDT (GMT-7.00)
View & Bid
Day-1 Catalog Day-2 Catalog Millions of Dollars at Original Cost Most New in Box and All On Pallets Ready for Shipment. Superb Opportunity for
See Auctioneer’s Website for Inspection Information
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions?Contact Us