12jun10:00 am3850-HUGE 2-DAY AUCTION! NEW MOBILE SOLAR GENERATOR PARTS INVENTORY OVER $50 MILLION COST - Day 1-AuctionHUGE 2-DAY AUCTION! NEW MOBILE SOLAR GENERATOR PARTS INVENTORY OVER $50 MILLION COST - Day 110:00 am PDT (GMT-7.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Auction Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCatalog:Yes
HUGE 2-DAY AUCTION! NEW MOBILE SOLAR GENERATOR PARTS INVENTORY OVER $50 MILLION COST – Day 1
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners
26635 Agoura Road., Suite 215 Calabasas, CA 91302
+1 818 340-3134
(Real Time Bidding Online Only) Inspection/Pick-Up Only Site: 4901 Park Road, Benicia, CA 94510
2019-06-12 10:00:00 PDT (GMT-7.00)
View & Bid
[Day-1 Catalog](https://cagp.industrialbid.com/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/3850/) [Day-2 Catalog](https://cagp.industrialbid.com/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/3648/) Millions of Dollars at Original Cost Most New in Box and All On Pallets Ready for Shipment. Superb Opportunity for anyone in the Solar, Wind, Hydro or Green Energy Sector. Featured
Millions of Dollars at Original Cost
Most New in Box and All On Pallets Ready for Shipment.
Superb Opportunity for anyone in the Solar, Wind, Hydro or Green Energy Sector.
Featured Items Include:
Solar Panels by Talesun & ReneSola (250/275W) (Over 16,000 panels)
SMA Sunny Island 6048 US-10 Inverters (approx. 2,000 available)
Midnite Classic MPPT-250 Controllers (for wind, solar & hydro)
Midnite Solar Combiner Boxes
ChargePoint Dual EV Charging Stations
Alpha Series LED Lights, 3/4000K, 120W & more
Large Quantity of Electrical Supplies to include:
Cables, Switches, Routers, Romex Connectors
Spare Parts for Mobile Solar Generators (in addition to the above)
Fabricated Inverter Boxes
Light Towers & LED Lights
Trailer Frames for Panel Support
General Shop Related:
Kubota Generators (new on pallets)
Millermatic 252 Welders (3 available)
Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
HydraMech Horizontal Band Saw w/ feed table
Teardrop Pallet Racking w/ Wire decking
MQ Multiquip Water Trailers
Saws, grinders, sanders, square tubing
also: Floor Sweeper, hydraulic car jacks, work stands, shop tools, huge amount of cleaning / janitorial & safety supplies, power washers, and a large quantity of high-end office furniture
See Auctioneer’s Website for Inspection Information
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions?Contact Us