07aug10:00 am4200-Inventory & Assets No Longer Needed for the Ongoing Operations of Peavey Electronics-AuctionInventory & Assets No Longer Needed for the Ongoing Operations of Peavey Electronics10:00 am CDT (GMT-5.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Auction Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCatalog:Yes
Inventory & Assets No Longer Needed for the Ongoing Operations of Peavey Electronics
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners 26635 Agoura Road., Suite 215 Calabasas, CA 91302
+1 818 340-3134
Inspection and Pickup Address Only (No Onsite Bidding): 710 A Street , Meridian MS, 39301
2019-08-07 10:00:00 CDT (GMT-5.00)
View & Bid
Over $2M consisting of New & Customer Returns: To Include, Speakers, PA Systems, Guitar Amps, Mixers, Guitars, Woofers, Amp’s and Mics Musical Instruments. Over $10M Parts Inventory: to Include, Wood and
Over $2M consisting of New & Customer Returns: To Include, Speakers, PA Systems, Guitar Amps, Mixers, Guitars, Woofers, Amp’s and Mics Musical Instruments.
Over $10M Parts Inventory: to Include, Wood and Plastic Speaker Cabinets, Drum Set Parts, Guitar Cases, Shipping Cases, Speakers and Sub Woofers, Resisters, Capacitors, Cables, Switches, Transister’s, Diode’s & Much More
Assets to Include: Saws, Drill Presses, Shapers, Sanders, Stitchers, Presses & Large Qty of Raw Materials to include, Maple, Ash, Walnut and Mahogany.
August 5 & 6, 10am – 4pm CDT (GMT-5)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions?Contact Us