13aug10:00 am4214 Full-Service Audio Post Production Company Specializing in Digital Mixing AuctionFull-Service Audio Post Production Company Specializing in Digital Mixing Auction10:00 am PDT (GMT-7.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Auction Type:Live Hybrid Auction,Live Webcast AuctionCatalog:Yes
Full-Service Audio Post Production Company Specializing in Digital Mixing Auction
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners
26635 Agoura Road., Suite 215 Calabasas, CA 91302
+1 818 340-3134
Inspection and Pickup Address Only (No Onsite Bidding): 6520 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028 & 1545 Wilcox St., Suite 100, Hollywood, CA 90028
2019-08-13 10:00:00 PDT (GMT-7.00)
View & Bid
Complete ADR and Foley Stage Mixing Rooms and Editing Rooms featuring; AVID ProTools HDX Technology, AVID ICON Control Consoles,
Complete ADR and Foley Stage Mixing Rooms and Editing Rooms featuring; AVID ProTools HDX Technology, AVID ICON Control Consoles, AVID D-Command Consoles, HDX Pro Tools Mix Systems, Native Pro Tools Edit Systems, QSC, DCI & Bryston Powered JBL Speakers, MacPro Computers, Monitor Controllers, Digital Equalization, Dolby Surround Tools, Digital HD Projectors, Microperf Stewart Screens, Panasonic & Sony Monitors, Bluesky Surround Sound Monitoring, Neumann, Sennheiser & Sanken Microphones, Transfer Rooms, Mastering, Re-Mastering, Audio Restoration, Sound Dampening/Noise Reduction Fixtures, Spares, Parts, Supplies, Office Equipment, Studio Furniture, Signed Movie Posters & Much More!
August 12, 10am – 4pm CDT (GMT-5) or by Appointment
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions?Contact Us