11dec10:00 am5706 Premier XD - Store Fixture Manufacturer - Washington AuctionPremier XD - Store Fixture Manufacturer - Washington Auction10:00 am PST (GMT-8.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCatalog:Yes
Premier XD – Store Fixture Manufacturer – Washington Auction
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners
1920 Merrill Creek Pkwy, Everett, WA, 98203
2019-12-11 10:00:00 PST (GMT-8.00)
View & Bid
December 10, 10am-4pm PST (GMT-8) or By Appointment
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. & ;• & ; NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction.& ; Please listen to opening announcements.& ;& ; Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site.& ; Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever.& ; Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions?& ;Contact Us