25feb9:58 am6614 Marche Alimentaire Les Etals Inc. a St.Jerome, QC AuctionMarche Alimentaire Les Etals Inc. a St.Jerome, QC Auction9:58 am EST (GMT-05:00) Auctioneer: C3 - Crescent Commercial Corporation Type:Timed Online AuctionCatalog:Yes
Marche Alimentaire Les Etals Inc. a St.Jerome, QC Auction
Timed Online Auction
C3 - Crescent Commercial Corporation
140 Belanger Street, Sainte-Jerome, Qc J7Z 1A2
2020-02-25 09:58:00 EST (GMT-05:00)
View & Bid
*English Message to follow* Encan en ligne chronométrée des biens anciennement du marché alimentaire Les Étals à St. Jérôme, opèrent sous les noms Boucherie Stében
*English Message to follow*
Encan en ligne chronométrée des biens anciennement du marché alimentaire Les Étals à St. Jérôme, opèrent sous les noms Boucherie Stében inc., Qualifruit Inc. et Les Étals inc.
Misez dès le 18 Fevrier à 10h00
Les lots ferment le 25 Fevrier commençant à 10h00
Inspection ouvert au public:
Vendredi 21 Fevrier: 9h30-16h30
Lundi 24 Fevrier: 9h30-16h30
Ou par rendez-vous.
Date d’enlevage: Jusqu’au Samedi 29 Fevrier 17h00
Localisation : 140 rue Belanger, Sainte-Jerome, Qc J7Z 1A2
Plus de 150 lots incluant:
Comptoirs de caisse avec balances et système de vente, présentoirs et comptoirs réfrigérée simple et double, tables de préparation en acier inox et bois de boucherie, emballeuse sous-vide, pétrin de charcuterie, poussoir a saucisses, hachoir a viande, attendrisseur, trancheurs de viande, scie a viande, balances digitale avec imprimantes, machine a glace, machine à neige, congélateurs, vivier a homard, système de sécurité, système de son, serveurs, moniteurs, ordinateurs, imprimantes, bureaux, étagères, poussoirs, lift électrique, chariot pour cartons, horodateur, casiers
Camion Sterling 5500 2008 avec boite réfrigérée 14’
Nissan Altima 2011
Marques: DATALOGIC – BERTOLDI – TURBO AIR – DADAUX – TOR-REY – LUMAR IDEAL – GLOBAL – SIRMAN – DIGI – TEC -GMT – TECFRIGO – ROBOCOUPE – ARNEG – COSTAN – HEAT SEAL – FRANESSE – HILL PHOENIX – HOSHIZAKI – GMT – GENERAL – IFI – OMCAN – STERLING – SHARP – SHOP VAC – BOSTON – TOSHIBA –
Aimer et Partager – et voir nos encans à venir!
Le 3 Mars 2020: Design America (Fabrication de Tuiles -Machinerie, Equipment, Chariot Élévateurs)
Le 10 Mars 2020: Oblique FX (Studio effets visuel – Électronique et ameublement ) le 10 Mars
Brands : DATALOGIC – BERTOLDI – TURBO AIR – DADAUX – TOR-REY – LUMAR IDEAL – GLOBAL – SIRMAN – DIGI – DIGI – TEC -GMT – TECFRIGO – ROBOCOUPE – ARNEG – COSTAN – HEAT SEAL – FRANESSE – HILL PHOENIX – HOSHIZAKI – GMT – GENERAL – IFI – OMCAN – STERLING – SHARP – SHOP VAC – BOSTON – TOSHIBA
Inspection open to the public :
Friday, February 21: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday 24 February: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Or by appointment.
Terms & Conditions
** ENGLISH MESSAGE TO FOLLOW**
Auctioneers Terms and Conditions / Banking Info
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction, any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer believes that the descriptions or pictures contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
2. The Auction will be conducted in $CDN
3. A Buyers Premium of 18% will be in effect for all purchases
4. All invoices must be paid in full no later than 5pm on Saturday February 29th, 2020.
5. Deadline for removal of all assets is no later than Saturday February 29th, 2020 . Payment must be received in full prior to commencement of removal.
7. PAYMENT METHODS: Cash, Wire Transfer, Certified Cheque, Debit Card (see below for banking details).
8. Sales taxes arising on a sale shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes shall provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer taxes shall be paid by the purchaser.
9. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to purchase for the account of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all subject to prior sale.
10. All sales shall be concluded on the fall of the hammer (when time expires) or as indicated by the Auctioneer and no purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
11. All sales are final, on an “As is – where is”, “In place”, “With all faults” basis with no conditions or warranties. Whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise including without limitation, warranties or conditions as to title, description, fitness for purpose, quantity, quality, merchantability, state, condition, location, or otherwise.
14. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of movers. Please refer to the Removal Terms & Conditions herein provided.
15. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
16. Time shall be of the essence. If a purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per cent per annum), legal fees, removal and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00 per sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
17. The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his principals.
18. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneers believe the descriptions contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
19. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot only.
20. Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place, with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
21. Purchasers acknowledge that Crescent Commercial Corporation or associates are not the shippers or exporters of any purchased items being shipped from the auction site.
22. These terms and conditions together with any amendments or modifications expressly made by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction constitute all the terms and conditions with respect to the sale of the articles at this auction. There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings, or collateral agreements except as hereinabove provided.
CANADIAN WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION
TD BANK, TORONTO
SWIFT CODE: TDOMCATTTOR
FOR FURTHER CREDIT:
8801 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, BUREAU 600
ST-LAURENT, QUEBEC H4S 1Z6
CRESCENT COMMERCIAL CORPORATION
5430 ROYALMOUNT, MONTREAL, QUEBEC H4P 1H7