03jun9:00 am7917 Oilfield Services Truck & Trailer Fleet AuctionOilfield Services Truck & Trailer Fleet Auction9:00 am MDT (GMT-6.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCatalog:Yes
Oilfield Services Truck & Trailer Fleet Auction
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners
Three locations in Alberta, Canada
2020-06-03 09:00:00 MDT (GMT-6.00)
View & Bid
LIVE ONLINE ONLY WEBCAST AUCTION TANKER TRUCKS – COMBO VACUUM TRUCKS – TRUCK TRACTORS – WINCH TRUCKS – PRESSURE / STEAM TRUCKS – PICKUP TRUCKS – B TRAIN TANK TRAILERS &
June 1-2, 9AM to 4PM MDT (GMT -6). Appointment required.
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- ALL SALES HELD IN CANADIAN $.
- There will be 0% Buyer’s Premium for this auction.
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
Questions? Contact Us