07oct10:00 am8932 Surplus Assets from Metal Recycling Facility AuctionSurplus Assets from Metal Recycling Facility Auction10:00 am EDT (GMT-04:00) Auctioneer: TCL Asset Group Type:Timed Online AuctionCatalog:Yes
Surplus Assets from Metal Recycling Facility Auction
Timed Online Auction
TCL Asset Group
2020-10-07 10:00:00 EDT (GMT-04:00)
View & Bid
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION SALE
SURPLUS ASSETS FROM METAL RECYCLING FACILITY
QUEBEC AND ONTARIO LOCATIONS
Inspection: By Appointment Only
Surplus to the ongoing operations of eCycle Solutions
Asset from their Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec recycling facility include:
– Primax Primary Shredder, model PR770
– Shred-Tech Shear Shredder, model ST400
– American Pulverizer Ringmill, model Model 6000
– Shred-Tech Quad-Shaft Shredder, model STQ100ES
– Action Vibrasnap Screen, model 48-12-9
– Walker 36" Eddy Current Separator
Asset from their Mississauga, Ontario facility include: (More details to follow)
– 6 Station used Hustler Elevated Sortin LIne (fully dismantled for ease of removal)
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE AUCTION
At TCL Asset Group Inc., we place the utmost importance on the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, partners, and our employees. In addition to our existing Health and Safety policies, we have enhanced measures to deal with the current situation, within the guidelines of all levels of government and Public Health .
- Inspection of Assets will be conducted by Appointment Only on the date specified.
- All visitors to the site will be expected to maintain proper Social Distancing and will be required to wear a mask and gloves. You must bring your own mask and gloves to the site.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who has, or have travelled outside of Canada in the 30 days.
- Pictures and videos of the assets are posted on our website. If you would like to schedule an appointment or have questions about the assets please contact our office at 905-660-1367.
For further information please contact our office at 905-660-1367 or via email at [email protected]
SALE IN CONJUCTION WITH ALAN ROSS MACHINERY CORPORATION
Inspection by Appt Only
Terms & Conditions
- Removal of all purchased assets is by appointment only (no exceptions).
- Where possible we will provide Curbside Pickup for hand carry & smaller lots. All other lot removals will be coordinated with Site Supervisor or the Approved Rigger.
- Payments will not be accepted at the site.
- All visitors to the site will be expected to maintain proper Social Distancing and are required to bring masks and gloves which must be worn at all times.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someon:e who has, or have travelled outside of Canada in the 30 days.