17sep10:00 am9257 Assets No Longer Required by Meadow Gold Dairy AuctionAssets No Longer Required by Meadow Gold Dairy Auction10:00 am HST (GMT-10:00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Type:Timed Online AuctionCatalog:Yes
Assets No Longer Required by Meadow Gold Dairy Auction
Timed Online Auction
CA Global Partners
925 Cedar St., Honolulu, HI 96814
2020-09-17 10:00:00 HST (GMT-10:00)
View & Bid
FEDERAL ROTARY FILLER – SS TANKS – CONVEYOR -CASING EQUIPMENT – SEMI-TRACTORS – ROUTE TRUCKS AND SEMI-TRAILERS – SUPPORT EQUIPMENT – AND MORE GA Global Partners and New Mill Capital will
For inspection appointments please email [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions? Contact Us